Pathway360 Consulting is a Human Resource and Organizational Development firm with expert resources to deliver strategic projects and build out capabilities so you can deliver on the vision and value of your People Strategy.
HR STRATEGY, PROCESSES & PROGRAMS
P360 served as interim on-site HR Leader for nine months to quickly prepare a small consumer products company to accomplish its growth plan including international expansion. The company recognized it needed expertise beyond its newly promoted HR Generalist to facilitate dramatic change, but it wasn’t sure how to build out an HR function, so it hired P360 to lay out a roadmap and execute year one initiatives.
During the engagement, the company grew from 70 to 140 employees, and hired the first employees in Canada, Ireland and China. We concluded the engagement by onboarding a VP of HR for the next growth phase. The energy and creative spirit of this client environment was addictive and the collection of cute pets in the workplace made it an extra warm and fuzzy experience! The role included:
Pathway360 Consulting, LLC
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
I t is a privilege to be a consultant. We support success in others, and we get to work with super cool clients; plus we deliver through a mixture of both creative and structured processes, and that is a great fit for P360! Here’s a brief sampling of Pathway360 projects that have made it fun and engaging to be a consultant:
• Designing & implementing
- Onboarding Program
- Merit and profit-sharing
- Performance Management
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Manager Training
• Design and implement new organization structure
• Manage employee communication
• Coach managers on employee retention
• Implement core HR functions (i.e., HRIS, benefits)
• Recruit and on-board an HR Team
The Executive Director of event management organization wanted to move from a flat to team-based structure. Even though it was a small company, the impact of this organizational change was significant in the amount of role changes, process changes, and trust needed at all levels and across all teams for success. This effort set the stage for strategic growth initiatives in the following year. Over the course of a year, P360….
• Coached the Director regarding the org design and selection of the leadership team.
• Facilitated new team start-up processes (e.g., goals, roles, trust, communication, feedback, work style).
• Facilitated agreements on process changes to reach effective performance.
• Coached team leaders in assessing and retaining talent, setting goals and managing performance.
• Facilitated three all-employee off-site teaming sessions to foster trust and engagement.
ORGANIZATION DESIGN & TRANSFORMATION
A corporate facilities management function faced multiple and conflicting processes, procedures, and practices as a result of two recent company acquisitions which also created a new team structure.
P360 conducted team sessions focused on process mapping and determining preferred practices, identifying skills for new jobs, assessing current skill gaps, action planning to develop team members to fulfill a broad scope of responsibilities, and developing ways to synergize across the group to accomplish team goals.
The team’s success was possible because the new leader was committed to demonstrating trust and engaging everyone in process of creating a highly effective team. This team became a role model, and other departments engaged P360 in teaming sessions to build relationships, improve teamwork, and increase productivity.
HR LEADERSHIP for MERGER & ACQUISITION, SPIN-OFF, START UP & INTERIM
M&A work is unpredictable, often chaotic, and full of puzzles to solve. P360 love puzzles! We recently worked on the buyer side to lead the HR work stream for the carve-out acquisition of a 1700-person US business unit of an international transportation company with locations throughout the US. This was a 12-month project working with the newly hired CEO and CFO to:
YOU CAN COUNT ON P360 TO DELIVER SO YOU CAN DELIVER!
• Coaching Executives and Managers
• Facilitating Weekly Executive Meetings
• Recruiting and Leading the HR team
• Preparing the HR Budget
• Leading Employee Communications
• Creating Recruiting Processes
We put the spotlight on comprehensive leadership development with a mid-size e-retailer (three years and going). Success metrics show increases in manager effectiveness scores over past three years. P360 values this client for its commitment to internal career development. There’s no doubt employees can stay and grow here, and we’re so pleased to be part of the talent team to support this culture! The engagement includes:
• Establishing and promoting a set of leadership competencies
• Conducting a very unique 360-assessment program
• Designing and facilitating a 40-hour training curriculum for people leaders
• Providing individual coaching
• Facilitating monthly peer coaching and learning cohorts
• Facilitating components of a HiPo program
• Conducting a monthly lunch-n-learn series for individual contributors seeking career growth
• Conduct due diligence
• Finalize purchase and transition agreements
• Conduct closing day activities
• Relocate HQ to another state
• Onboard other C-level team members